First Circle – Limbo
1. Neil deGrasse Tyson – He is an astrophysicist who considers himself as an
agnostic – neither a Christian nor an Atheist.
2. Angelina Jolie – Angelina and her husband, while adopting orphaned children,
are non-believers of God and say that they do good because it feels better
3. George Clooney – He said these lines, “I don’t believe in heaven and hell. I
don’t know if I believe in God. All I know is that as an individual, I won’t allow
this life – the only thing I know to exist – to be wasted.”
Second Circle – Lust
1. Vhong Navarro – Just in the recent news, Navarro was attacked by a number
of men during his visit to a girl’s condominium. Navarro was forming a
relationship with another girl while he is in a relationship with his nonshowbizz girlfriend.
2. Tiger Woods – Woods is a professional golfer and is said to be the most
successful in the said field. However, Woods was rumored to have several
extramarital affairs which led to his divorce.
3. Russel Brand – He is the husband of singer Katy Perry. He admitted that he
went to rehab to treat his sex addiction.
Third Circle – Gluttony
1. Lindsay Lohan – Lohan is a famous Hollywood celebrity whose career started
to decline during her early 20’s due to the overuse of drugs and alcohol. She
went through rehabs, house arrest and community services during the past
2. Miley Cyrus – With all the recent appearances and videos of Miley, one can
say that she seeks for too much attention.
3. Lady Gaga – Lady Gaga is famous for her liberated music videos and her
weird performances and outfits during concerts or events. With this, one can
also say that she has a glutton for attention.
Fourth Circle – Greed
1. Oprah Winfrey – Oprah is said to have spent her money too much. She owns
8 homes in America and does shopping sprees once in a while.
2. Vice Ganda – Vice is open about his spendings to buy his boyfriends luxurious
items such as cars, shoes and others.
3. Janet Lim Napoles – Napoles is accused for being the mastermind of the pork
barrel scam. She was allegedly faking NGOs to get money from some of the
senator’s pork barrel, giving commission to those senators who gave way to
Fifth Circle – Anger
1. Miriam Defensor Santiago – In the just recent senate sessions, Senator
Santiago has been attacking Senator Enrile on matters that are personal. She
has been calling her co-senator names which seem to be hateful.
2. Chris Brown – Chris Brown was sent by the court to rehab to treat his anger
3. Mike Tyson – Mike is a professional boxer whose anger issue is known. He had
used his anger both appropriately, in his career, and inappropriately, in
Sixth Circle – Heresy
1. Tom Cruise – Tom believes in the religion Scientology. This religion believes
that men are immortal spiritual and that they are only trapped in a mortal
2. Natalie Portman – Her words were: “I don’t believe in that [afterlife]. I believe
that this is it and I believe it’s the best way to live.
3. John Travolta – Like Tom Cruise, Travolta is also a Scientologist.
Seventh Circle – Violence
1. Cedric Lee – Cedric Lee, together with his friends, attacked Vhong Navarro
after seeing the latter allegedly raping his friend. Aside from Navarro, news
says that Lee already did the same to a business partner.
2. A. R. Santiago – A. R. is Senator Miriam Defensor Santiago’s youngest son. He
killed himself due to depression after he failed the admission test of UP Law
and after being asked embarrassing questions about his parents in the
3. Claudine Barretto – Claudine is a famous Filipino celebrity who is now going
through several controversies. Once, she and her husband were on top of the
news due to their attitude towards an airline personnel.
Eight Circle – Fraud
1. Marc Pincus – Pincus is the CEO of Zynga Games, the creator of Farmville. He
admitted that he created scam offers that will lure game addicts to spend
their money on nothing.
2. Tom Sizemore – He is famous for his supporting roles in several Hollywood
movies. He has drug and sex addiction problems, yet he says he’s a Catholic.
3. Nicolas Cage – Cage is a famous actor who had evade from his taxes since
2002. However, he has been slowly paying this off. Latest news is he was
able to pay half of his $13 Million debt.
Ninth Circle – Treachery
1. Maja Salvador – Last year, Maja confirmed her relationship with her
bestfriend’s ex-partner. Her bestfriend, Kim Chiu, felt so betrayed about this.
2. Brad Pitt – Brad Pitt cheated on his first wife Jennifer Aniston for his current
wife Angelina Jolie.
3. Joseph Estrada – Aside from being convicted of plunder, former president
Estrada admitted having other families aside from his legal wife. His wife said
that she has already accepted the situation.