Issue of Units of Rs 10 per Unit for cash plus applicable Entry Load during the New Fund Offering ('NFO') period and at Net Asset Value ('NAV') subject to applicable Entry and Exit Loads / Contingent Deferred Sales Load ('CDSL') thereafter.
KEY INFORMATION MEMORANDUM
This Key Information Memorandum (KIM) sets forth the information, which a prospective investor ought to know before investing. For further details of the scheme /mutual fund, due diligence certificate by the AMC, key personnel, investors rights & services, risk factors, penalties & pending litigations, associate transactions, etc., investors should, before investment, refer to the Offer Document available free of cost at any of the Investor Service Centres or distributors or from the website www.jpmorganmf.com. The Scheme particulars have been prepared in accordance with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Mutual Funds) Regulations, 1996, as amended till date, and filed with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI). The units being offered for public subscription have not been approved or disapproved by SEBI, nor has SEBI certified the accuracy or adequacy of this KIM. This memorandum is dated: 20 October 2007. IISL Disclaimer: "The JPMorgan India Smaller Companies Fund is not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by India Index Services& Products Limited (IISL). IISL makes no representation or warranty, express or implied to the owners of the Product or any member of the public regarding the advisability of investing in securities generally or in the Product particularly or the ability of the CNX Midcap Index to track general stock market performance in India. The relationship of IISL to JPMorgan Asset Management India Pvt. Ltd. is in respect of using of the trademark and trade name of CNX Midcap Index for benchmarking purposes, which is determined, composed and calculated by IISL without regard to JPMorgan Asset Management India Pvt. Ltd. IISL has no obligation to take the needs of JPMorgan Asset Management India Pvt .Ltd. or the owners of the Product into consideration in determining, composing or calculating the CNX Midcap Index. IISL is not responsible for nor has participated in the determination of the timing of, prices at, or quantities of the Product to be issued or in determination or calculation of the equation by which the product is to be converted into cash. IISL has no obligation or liability in connection with the administration, marketing or trading of the Product." "IISL does not guarantee the accuracy and/or the completeness of the CNX Midcap Index or any data included therein and they shall have no liability for any errors, omissions, or interruptions therein. IISL makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the results to be obtained by the Principal JPMorgan Asset Management India Pvt. Ltd., owners of the Product, or any other persons or entities from the use of the CNX Midcap Index or any data included therein. IISL makes no express or implied warranties and expressly disclaims all warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use with respect to the CNX Midcap Index or any data included therein. Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no event shall IISL have any liability for any special, punitive, indirect or consequential damages (including lost profits), even if notified of the possibility of such damages". Sponsor: JPMorgan Asset Management (Asia) Inc.
Correspondence Office: 21/F Chater House, 8 Connaught Place, Central, Hong Kong.
Trustee: JPMorgan Mutual Fund India Private Limited
Registered Office: Mafatlal Centre, 9th Floor, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021
Asset Management Company: JPMorgan Asset Management India Private Limited
Registered Office: Mafatlal Centre, 9th Floor, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021
NAME OF THE SCHEME : JPMorgan India Smaller Companies Fund. TYPE OF SCHEME : An open-ended equity growth scheme. INVESTMENT OBJECTIVE
The investment objective is to seek to generate long-term capital appreciation from a portfolio that is substantially constituted of equity and equity-related securities focused on smaller companies. Generally, the universe will be the companies constituting the bottom fourth by way of market capitalization of stocks listed on the NSE / BSE. The fund manager may from time to time include other equity and equity-related securities outside the universe to achieve optimal portfolio construction. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realised.
EXPENSES OF THE SCHEME
As per the Regulations, the following fees and expenses can be charged to the Scheme: 1. Initial issue expenses As per the Regulations initial issue expenses cannot be charged to an open-ended scheme. Only entry load shall be charged during the NFO. Annual Scheme Recurring expenses The On-going fees and expenses of operating the Scheme on an annual basis, and which shall be charged to the Scheme, are estimated to be (each as a percentage per annum of the daily average net assets): Maximum Recurring Expenses: Daily average net assets Maximum, as a % of daily average net assets First Rs 100 crore 2.50% Next Rs 300 crore 2.25% Next Rs 300 crore 2.00% Balance assets 1.75% Maximum Investment Management Fee to be charged by the AMC: Daily average net assets Maximum, as a % of daily average net assets First Rs 100 crores 1.25% Balance assets 1.00% Any excess over these limits will be borne by the AMC.
ASSET ALLOCATION PATTERN
Under normal circumstances, it is anticipated that the asset allocation shall be as follows: Instrument Equity and equity related securities of Smaller Companies* Equity and equity related securities of companies other than Smaller Companies* Debt and money market instruments Normal allocation (% of net assets) 65-100% 0-35% 0-35% Risk profile Medium to high Medium to high Low to medium
* Includes investments in equity and equity related securities issued by domestic companies; including derivatives traded on the Futures and Options segment of Indian stock exchanges not exceeding 50% of the net assets of the Scheme, offshore securities, ADRs and GDRs not exceeding 50% of the net assets of the Scheme. Investment in securitised debt may be made to the extent of 20% of net assets of the Scheme.
LOAD STRUCTURE OF THE SCHEME
Sales of Units under the Scheme could attract an Entry Load (as a % of the invested amount). Repurchases could attract an Exit Load (as a % of the Applicable NAV for Redemptions). During the NFO Period and Ongoing Offer Period 1. Entry Load For each Purchase Entry Load (% of Rs 10 or Applicable NAV as the case may be) (i) Of less than Rs. 5 crores 2.25% (ii) Of Rs 5 crores or more Nil (iii) By an FOF (irrespective of the amount of Purchase) Nil (iv) As a result of dividend re-investment Nil (v) Through SIP where single instalment is less than Rs 5 crores 2.25% (vi) Through SIP where single instalment is more than or equal to Rs 5 crores Nil (vii) Through STP where a single instalment is less than Rs 5 crores 2.25% (viii) Through switch-in or STP, provided that Units are switched out from the Scheme or any other equity scheme of the Fund to another scheme of the Fund and back to the Scheme within 90 days of switch-out/STP. Nil (ix) Through systematic transfers other than above Entry Load as applicable to any Purchase (as mentioned in point (i) and (ii) above. (x) Through switch-in from other equity schemes of the Fund Nil A switch-in may also attract an Entry Load like any Purchase except in cases mentioned above. 2. Exit Load For Redemption Exit Load (% of Applicable NAV) Within 6 months from the date of allotment in respect of Purchase made other than through SIP 1.00% Within 24 months from the date of allotment in respect of the first Purchase made through SIP 1.00% No Entry / Exit Loads / CDSL will be chargeable in case of switches made between different options of the Scheme. Subject to the Regulations, the Trustee retains the right to change / impose an Entry / Exit Load / CDSL. To know the latest position on Entry / Exit Load or CDSL structure prior to investing / Redemption, investors are advised to contact any of the ISCs or the AMC at its toll-free number "1800 22 5763".
RISK PROFILE OF THE SCHEME
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the Offer Document carefully for details on risk factors before investment.
PLANS AND OPTIONS
The Scheme offers two options - growth option and dividend option. The dividend option offers dividend payout and dividend reinvestment. Under the growth option, no dividend will be declared. Under the dividend option, a dividend may be declared by the Trustee, at its discretion, from time to time (subject to the availability of distributable surplus as calculated in accordance with the Regulations). If the investor does not clearly specify the choice of option at the time of investing, it will be treated as a growth option. If the investor does not clearly specify the choice of dividend payout or reinvestment options within the dividend option, he will be treated as having selected the reinvestment option.
CUT-OFF TIME AND APPLICABLE NAV
The cut-off time for the Scheme is 3 p.m., and the Applicable NAV will be as under: For Purchase / Redemption (a) In respect of valid Purchase / Redemption applications along with cheques / demand drafts / other payment instruments accepted at a Designated Collection Centre up to 3.00 p.m. on a Business Day, the NAV of such day will be applicable. (b) In respect of valid Purchase / Redemption applications along with cheques / demand drafts / other payment instruments accepted at a Designated Collection Centre after 3.00 p.m. on a Business Day, the NAV of the next Business Day will be applicable. The above will be applicable only for cheques / demand drafts / payment instruments payable locally in the city in which a Designated Collection Centre is located. No outstation cheques will be accepted. For Switches Valid applications for 'switch-out' shall be treated as applications for Redemption and valid applications for 'switchin' shall be treated as applications for Purchase, and the provisions of the cut-off time and the Applicable NAV mentioned in the Offer Document as applicable to Purchase and Redemption shall be applied respectively to the 'switch-in' and 'switch-out' applications.
MINIMUM APPLICATION AMOUNT / NUMBER OF UNITS
Minimum initial application amount Rs 5,000 per application and multiples of Rs 1/- thereafter Minimum additional application amount Rs 1,000 per application and in multiples of Rs 1/- thereafter Minimum amount / no. of units for redemption Rs 1,000 or 100 Units
DESPATCH OF REPURCHASE (REDEMPTION) REQUEST
Redemption proceeds will be paid by cheques, marked "A/c Payee only" and drawn in the name of the sole holder / first-named holder (as determined by the records of the Registrar). The Mutual Fund will endeavour to despatch the Redemption proceeds within three Business Days from the acceptance of the Redemption request, but not beyond 10 Business Days from the date of Redemption. If the payment is not made within the period stipulated in the Regulations, the Unit Holder shall be paid interest @15% p.a. for the delayed period and the interest shall be borne by the AMC. The bank name and bank account number, as specified in the Registrar's records, will be mentioned in the cheque. The cheque will be payable at par at all the cities having ISCs. If the Unit Holder resides in any other city, he will be paid by a demand draft payable at the city of his residence and the demand draft charges shall be borne by the AMC. The proceeds may be paid by way of direct credit / EFT / SEFT / RTGS / wired transfer / any other manner through which the investor's bank account specified in the Registrar's records may be credited with the Redemption proceeds. Note: The Trustee, at its discretion at a later date, may choose to alter or add other modes of payment. The Redemption proceeds will be sent by courier or (if the addressee city is not serviced by the courier) by registered post. The despatch for the purpose of delivery through the courier / postal department, as the case may be, shall be treated as delivery to the investor. The AMC / Registrar are not responsible for any delayed delivery or non-delivery or any consequences thereof, if the despatch has been made correctly as stated in this paragraph.
TAX TREATMENT OF INVESTMENT IN MUTUAL FUNDS
Prospective unit holders should inform themselves of, and take their own advice on, the taxes applicable to the subscription, holding and redemption of units, and any distribution (each, a "Relevant Event") under the laws of the place of their operations, domicile, residence, citizenship and/or incorporation. Neither the Fund nor any of the parties listed in the Sections VII & IX of this Offer Document gives or makes any warranty and/or representation as to the tax consequences in relation to any Relevant Event (or combination of Relevant Events), takes any responsibility for any tax consequences in relation to any Relevant Event (or combination of Relevant Events) and each of the Fund and such parties expressly disclaims any liability whatsoever for any tax consequences in relation to any Relevant Event (or combination of Relevant Events) and/or for any loss howsoever arising (whether directly or indirectly) from any Relevant Event (or combination of Relevant Events). Dividends, interest income, gains on the disposal of investments and other income received by the Fund on its investments in some jurisdictions may be liable to the imposition of income tax, irrecoverable withholding tax or other tax. The following paragraphs are based on Law and practice currently in force as well as known future tax changes at the date of this Offer Document and are subject to changes in content and interpretation. They are intended as a general guide only and do not necessarily describe the tax consequences for all types of investors in the Fund and no reliance, therefore, should be placed upon them. Income-tax The income-tax rates indicated below are as per the Finance Act, 2007. A. FOR UNIT HOLDERS : (i) Securities Transaction Tax ('STT') At the time of sale of units of an equity oriented fund to the Mutual Fund (ie redemption / repurchase of units by the fund), the Unit Holder is required to pay a STT of 0.25 per cent on the value of the sale, which will be collected by the Mutual Fund and deposited into Government treasury. (ii) Tax on Capital Gains On units of Equity Oriented Funds: Long-term Capital Gains Under section 2(29A) of the Income-tax Act, 1961 ('Act'), units of a mutual fund held as capital assets are treated as long-term capital assets if they are held for a period of more than 12 months preceding the date of transfer. The additional (bonus) units issued under any option under the Scheme and held as capital assets would be treated as a long-term capital assets if held for a period of more than 12 months from the date when such additional units were allotted. As per section 10(38) of the Act, long-term capital gains arising from the sale of a unit of an equity oriented fund is exempt from tax where such sale attracts STT. For this purpose, 'an equity oriented fund' has been defined as a scheme of a Mutual Fund where the investible funds are invested in equity shares of domestic companies to the extent of more than 65 per cent of the total proceeds of such fund. The percentage of equity shareholding of the fund shall be computed with reference to the annual average of the monthly averages of the opening and closing figures. Short-term Capital Gains Under section 2(42A) of the Act, units of a mutual fund held as capital assets for a period of 12 months or less preceding the date of their transfer are regarded as short-term capital assets. As per section 111A of the Act, short-term capital gains arising from the sale of a unit of an equity oriented fund to the Mutual Fund and chargeable to STT, is taxable at the rate of 10 per cent. The said tax rate would be increased by a surcharge of: (a) 10 per cent - in case of individual / HUF / AOP and BOI, where the total income exceeds Rs 10,00,000 (b) 10 per cent - in case of firms / domestic corporate Unit Holders, where the total income exceeds Rs 100,00,000 (c) 2.5 per cent - in case of foreign corporate Unit Holders, where the total income exceeds Rs 100,00,000 (d) Nil - in case of local authority and co-operative societies Further, an additional surcharge of 3 per cent by way of education cess would be charged on amount of tax inclusive of surcharge for all Unit Holders. However, in case of resident individuals and HUFs, where the total income as reduced by the short-term capital gains, is below the basic exemption limit (Rs 1,95,000 in case of resident individuals of an age of 65 years or more, Rs 1,45,000
BENCHMARK INDEX FOR PERFORMANCE COMPARISON
The Trustee may decide to distribute by way of dividend, the surplus by way of realised profit, dividends and interest, net of losses, expenses and taxes, if any, to Unit Holders, if such surplus is available and adequate for distribution in the opinion of the Trustee. The Trustee's decision with regard to availability and adequacy, rate, timing and frequency of distribution shall be final. The dividend will be due to only those Unit Holders whose names appear in the register of Unit Holders in the dividend option of the Scheme on the record date which will be announced in advance. The Unit Holders have the option of reinvesting the dividend.
NAME OF THE FUND MANAGERS
Mr Harshad Patwardhan / Mr Amit Gadgil
NAME OF THE TRUSTEE COMPANY
JPMorgan Mutual Fund India Private Limited Registered Office: Mafatlal Centre, 9th Floor, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021
PERFORMANCE OF THE SCHEME
Performance of JPMorgan India Equity Fund as on 16 October 2007 Scheme returns (%) Benchmark returns (%) 35.72% 34.75%
Note: Absolute returns of the growth option are computed in the sample above. "Since inception" returns are calculated on Rs10 invested at inception. Past performance may or may not be sustained in future. Performance of JPMIEF vs BSE 200
40.0% – Returns 30.0% – 20.0% – 10.0% – 0.0% – JPMIEF Since Inception BSE 200 35.72% 34.75%
in case of women resident in India below 65 years of age and Rs 1,10,000 in case of other individuals and HUF), the short-term capital gains will be reduced to the extent of the shortfall and only the balance short-term capital gains will be subjected to the 10 per cent tax rate. For the purpose of computing the eligible deduction under section 80C of the Act, the total income of the assessee shall be reduced by the income earned in the nature of short-term capital gains. In case of non-resident Unit Holders eligible for availing tax treaty benefits, please refer to para (v) below. (iii) Tax on Business Income Under section 28 of the Act, profit arising on transfer of units of a mutual fund which are held as stock in trade or trading asset, is taxed under the head 'Profits and Gains of Business or Profession'. Such profit is added to the total income of the assessee and taxed at the rates mentioned in Table A above. In case of non-resident Unit Holders eligible for availing tax treaty benefits, please refer to paragraph (v) below. (iv) Tax Deduction at Source Table B TDS Rates under the Act Residents FIIs NRIs / Other foreign entities (excluding FIIs) Short-term Non-equity Nil Nil 30 per cent for foreign non-corporates capital gains oriented fund 40 per cent for foreign corporate entities Equity oriented Fund Nil Nil 10 per cent Long-term Non-equity Nil Nil 10 per cent for specified overseas financial capital gains oriented fund organisations 20 per cent for other foreign entities Equity oriented Fund Nil Nil Nil Business Non-equity and equity Nil 30 per cent for 40 per cent for corporate FIIs income oriented mutual fund non-corporate FIIs 30 per cent for foreign non-corporates 40 per cent for foreign corporate entities The aforementioned tax rates would be increased by a surcharge of: (a) 10 per cent - in case of foreign non-corporate Unit Holders, where the total income exceeds Rs 10,00,000 (b) 2.5 per cent - in case of foreign corporate Unit Holders, where the total income exceeds Rs 100,00,000 Further, an additional surcharge of 3 per cent by way of education cess would be charged on the amount of tax inclusive of surcharge for all Unit Holders. In case of non-resident Unit Holders eligible for availing tax treaty benefits, please refer to paragraph (v) below. (v) Tax treaty In the case of a non-resident Unit Holder who is resident of a country with which India has signed a Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (DTAA), which is in force, income tax is payable at the rate provided in the Act or at the rate provided in the such agreement, whichever is more beneficial to such non resident Unit Holder. Further, where the rate of tax prescribed under the relevant DTAA is lower than that prescribed under the Act, tax would be withheld at such lower rate. However, in order to obtain the benefit of the lower rate under the DTAA, the Unit Holder would be required to provide a certificate from his Assessing Officer stating the eligibility of the investor to claim such benefit. (vi) Tax on Income distributed by the Mutual Fund Under the provisions of section 10(35) of the Act, income received in respect of units of a mutual fund specified under section 10(23D) of the Act will be exempt from income tax in the hands of all unit holders. In view of the exemption of income in the hands of the unit holders, no tax needs to be deducted at source from such distribution by the Fund on or after April 1, 2003, under the provisions of sections 194K and 196A of the Act. Dividend stripping Under the provisions of section 94(7) of the Act, where a person buys any units within a period of three months before the record date, sells such units within nine months after such date and the income distributed on such units is exempt from tax, the loss on such sale to the extent of the income distributed on units shall be ignored while computing the income chargeable to tax. Bonus stripping Under the provisions of section 94(8) of the Act , where a person buys units (original units) within a period of three months before the record date, receives bonus units on such original units, and then sells (all or part of) the original units within a period of nine months from the record date and continues to hold the bonus units, then the loss incurred on the original units shall be ignored while computing the income chargeable to tax but shall be deemed to be the cost of acquisition of the bonus units. (vii)Switching between options As stated in Section XI.H.4 switching from one option to another option will be effected by way of Redemption of units of the relevant option and reinvestment of the redemption proceeds in the other option selected by the Unit Holder. Hence switching will attract the same implications as applicable on transfer of such units. (viii) Exemptions from long-term capital gains As per the provisions of section 54EC of the Act, taxable long-term capital gains [including gains arising on transfer of a long-term capital asset being units not otherwise exempt under section 10(38) of the Act] are exempt from tax to the extent such capital gains are invested, within a period of six months of such transfer, in acquiring bonds redeemable after 3 years and issued on or after April 1, 2007 by the National Highways Authority of India and by the Rural Electrification Corporation Limited. A ceiling of Rs 50,00,000 applies in respect of investment in such bonds in any financial year. If the said bonds are transferred within a period of 3 years from the date of their acquisition, the amount of capital gains exempted earlier would become chargeable to tax as long-term capital gains in the year in which the bonds are transferred. As per the provisions of Sec 54F of the Act in the case of an individual or a HUF, specified taxable long-term capital gains [including gains arising on transfer of a long-term capital asset being units not otherwise exempt under section 10(38) of the Act] are not chargeable to tax if the entire net consideration received on such transfer is invested within the prescribed period in a residential house. If part of such net consideration is invested within the prescribed period in a residential house, then proportionate exemption is available. (ix) Set-off and carry forward of losses According to the provisions of the Act, the capital loss resulting from sale of units would be available for set off against other capital gains made by the investor and would reduce the tax liability of the investor to that extent. However, losses on transfer of units held as long term capital assets would be allowed to be set-off only against gains from transfer of long-term capital assets. Where such losses arising from sale of units held as capital asset cannot be wholly set-off, the amount of losses not set-off can be carried forward for a period of eight years. However, when the long term gains arising on transfer of units are not subject to tax then the long-term losses from such units would not be allowed to be set off or carried forward. Under the Act, a loss resulting from the transfer of units held as stock in trade or trading asset would be available for set off against income under any other head other than income under the head 'Salaries'. Where such loss cannot be wholly set-off in accordance with the provisions of the Act, the amount remaining to be set-off can be carried forward for a period of eight years and set-off against income under the head 'Profits and Gains of Business or Profession'. (x) Rebate for STT No deduction would be allowed for STT while calculating capital gains. However, where the units are treated as stock in trade and the profits arising from the sale of units are taxed under the head 'Profits and Gains of Business or Profession', an amount equal to the STT paid by the Unit Holder can be claimed as a rebate from the tax payable on the income from such sale of units by virtue of the provisions of section 88E of the Act. (xi) Minimum Alternate Tax Under the Act, long-term capital gains arising on sale of units of an equity oriented fund and exempt under the provisions of section 10(38) of the Act, would not be excluded from the book profits while calculating profits chargeable to minimum alternate tax. B. TAX BENEFITS / CONSEQUENCES TO THE MUTUAL FUND: JPMorgan Mutual Fund is a Mutual Fund registered with the Securities and Exchange Board of India and its entire income is exempt from tax under the provisions of section 10(23D) of the Act. The Mutual Fund will receive all Indian sourced income without any deduction of tax at source under the provisions of section 196(iv) of the Act. Where the Fund receives any income from investments made in overseas jurisdictions, the same may be subject to withholding tax (or any other tax) in the relevant jurisdiction from which the income is received. As the Fund is exempted from its entire income (including foreign income) in India, credit / refund in respect of such foreign taxes withheld / paid by the fund will not be available. Income distribution, if any, made by a Mutual Fund, will attract distribution tax under section 115R of the Act at the rates listed below:
Any person other than Individual or HUF 20 per cent The aforementioned rates would be increased by a surcharge of 10 per cent and an additional surcharge by way of education cess at the rate of 3 per cent on the amount of distribution tax inclusive of surcharge. For this purpose, a 'Money market mutual fund' has been defined to mean a money market mutual fund as defined in sub-clause (p) of clause 2 of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Mutual Funds) Regulations, 1996. Further, a 'Liquid fund' has been defined to mean a scheme or plan of a mutual fund which is classified by the Securities and Exchange Board of India as a liquid fund in accordance with the guidelines issued by it in this behalf under the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992 or regulations made thereunder. Under the Act, as and when the Mutual Fund purchases and sells equity shares/units/derivates, it would be required to pay the STT applicable on such purchases / sales to the concerned Recognised Stock Exchange. The current rates of STT have been listed below: Table D Transaction Rate of STT Payable by Purchase of an equity share in a company / unit of an equity-oriented fund where the transaction is entered into in a recognised stock exchange and the contract is settled by actual delivery or transfer of shares / units. Sale of an equity share in a company / unit of an equity-oriented fund where the transaction is entered into in a recognised stock exchange and the contract is settled by actual delivery or transfer of shares / units.
Sr No Type of Mutual Fund (i) Equity oriented mutual fund (ii) Money market mutual fund or Liquid mutual fund (iii) Mutual fund other than (i) and (ii) above
Table C Income distributed to Any person Any person Individual or HUF
Table D Rate of distribution tax Nil 25 per cent 12.5 per cent Transaction Sale of an equity share in a company / unit of an equity-oriented fund where the transaction is entered into in a recognised stock exchange and the contract is settled otherwise than by actual delivery or transfer of shares / units. Rate of STT Payable by
reasons and explaining when the Fund would be able to publish the NAVs. The AMC will before the expiry of one month from the close of each half year (i.e. March 31 and September 30) disclose the full portfolio of the Scheme by either sending a complete statement to all the Unit Holders or by publishing such statement, by way of advertisement, in one English daily newspaper having nationwide circulation and in a newspaper published in the language of the region where the head office of the Fund is situated.
Sale of a derivative when transaction is entered into in a recognised stock exchange. 0.017%
FOR INVESTOR GRIEVANCES PLEASE CONTACT
Investors can enquire about NAVs, unit holdings, valuation, dividends, etc or lodge any service request at the tollfree number "1800 22 5763". In order to protect confidentiality of information, the service representatives may require personal information of the investor for verification of his identity. The AMC will at all times endeavour to handle transactions efficiently and to resolve any investor grievances promptly. Any complaints should be addressed to Mr Anutosh Bose, who has been appointed as the investor relations officer. He can be contacted at: Address : Mafatlal Centre, 8th Floor, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021. Telephone : 91-22 22817222 Fax : 91-22 6719 8223 E-mail : [email protected]
The investor complaints received by the Fund are redressed by the investor relations officer of the AMC and DISPL, the Registrar. The compliance officer regularly reviews the redressal of complaints for assessing the quality and timeliness of the redressal.
C. OTHER BENEFITS: (i) Wealth-tax: Units of a scheme of a Mutual Fund are not treated as assets as defined under section 2(ea) of the Wealth-tax Act, 1957 and thereof would not be liable to wealth-tax. (ii) Gift-tax: The Gift-tax Act, 1958 has ceased to apply to gifts made on or after October 1, 1998. Gifts of units purchased in a scheme of the Mutual Fund would therefore, be exempt from gift-tax. (iii) Investments in Units of the Mutual Fund will rank as an eligible form of investment under section 11(5) of the Act read with Rule 17C of the Income-tax Rules, 1962, for religious and charitable trusts. Each investor is advised to consult his or her own tax consultant with respect to the specific tax implications arising out of his or her participation in the scheme. For full details, please refer to the Offer Document of the scheme.
DAILY NET ASSET VALUE (NAV) PUBLICATION
The AMC will calculate and disclose the first NAV of the Scheme within a period of 30 days from the closure of the NFO Period. Subsequently, the NAVs will be calculated on all calendar days and disclosed for every Business Day. The NAV of the Scheme shall be made available at all ISCs of the AMC. The AMC will publish the NAV for each Business Day in two daily newspapers. The AMC shall update the NAVs on the website of the Fund (www.jpmorganmf.com) and of the Association of Mutual Funds in India (www.amfiindia.com) by 9.00 pm every Business Day. In case of any delay, the reasons for such delay would be explained to AMFI. If the NAVs are not available before commencement of business hours on the following Business Day due to any reason, the Fund shall issue a press release providing
UNIT HOLDERS' INFORMATION
An account statement will be sent by ordinary post / courier / secured electronic mail to each Unit Holder, stating the number of Units purchased, not later than 30 days from the close of the NFO Period. For ongoing periods account statement will be sent within 10 working days from allotment.
1. GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (a) The application form should be completed in ENGLISH in BLOCK LETTERS only. (b) Please read the Key Information Memorandum and the Offer Document containing the terms of offer carefully before investing. In the Offer Document your attention is particularly drawn to the risk factors of investing in the scheme and also the sections "Who cannot invest", "Important note on anti-money laundering, KYC & investor protection" and "How to apply". (c) Please strike out any section that is not applicable. Any cancellation and modification on any of the mandatory information should be countersigned. (d) Please refer to the checklist at the end of these notes to ensure that the requisite details and documents have been provided in order to avoid unnecessary delays and / or rejection of your application. (e) The original Power of Attorney or a duly notarised copy of the Power of Attorney shall be required to be submitted where transactions are made under a Power of Attorney. (f) The following documents are to be submitted by a company, body corporate, eligible institutions, society, trusts, partnership or other eligible non-individual applicants who apply for units in this scheme: 1. Certified copy of resolution or authority to make the application. 2. Certified copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Association and / or bye-laws and / or Trust Deed and / or Partnership Deed and certificate of registration or any other document that may be required by the AMC as the case may be. 3. For Trusts / fund, certified true copy of the resolution from the Trustee(s) authorising such transaction. 4. The application should be signed under their official designation. 2. APPLICANT INFORMATION (a) Name and address shall be given in full without any abbreviations. Please provide a copy of the address proof. (b) Name of the guardian must be mentioned if the investments are being made on behalf of a minor. Date of birth is mandatory for minors. (c) Name of the contact person and e-mail and telephone number should be mentioned in case of investments by a company, body corporate, trust, partnership, society, FII and other eligible non-individual applicants. Any change in the status of any authorized signatory should be promptly intimated to the AMC. Incomplete application forms are liable to be rejected. (d) Permanent Account Number (PAN) : SEBI has mandated vide Circular dated April 27, 2007 that PAN would be the sole identification number for all participants transacting in the securities market, irrespective of the amount of transaction. Further vide their letter dated June 25, 2007, SEBI has clarified that existing and potential investors should apply for PAN immediately and all applications for investment should be accompanied with the evidence of having applied for PAN until December 31, 2007. Thus: 1. PAN is required for all unit holders in the folio, including guardians. 2. PAN is required for NRI investors also. 3. For every investment, for every investor, the investor needs to provide: (i) PAN card copy, or (ii) acknowledgement copy of PAN application form (Form 49A) (iii) Form 60/61 with address proof for applications above Rs. 50,000. The PAN card copy needs to be verified with the original PAN card. Attestation can be done by a distributor, a bank manager, a notary, at any of the investor service centres or at any JPMorgan office on production of the original copy. (e) Know Your Customer (KYC): The need to "Know Your Customer" is vital for the prevention of money laundering. The AMC may seek information or obtain and retain documentation used to establish identity. It may re-verify identity and obtain any missing or additional information for this purpose. The AMC, under powers delegated by the Trustee, shall have absolute discretion to reject any application, prevent further transactions by a Unit Holder, delay processing redemption as per applicable laws or regulations if after due diligence, the investor / Unit Holder / a person making the payment on behalf of the investor does not fulfil the requirements of the "Know Your Customer" as determined by the AMC or the AMC believes that the transaction is suspicious in nature as regards money laundering. the AMC determines in its sole discretion that the application does not or will not comply with any applicable laws or regulations. In this regard the AMC reserves the right to reject any application and effect a mandatory Redemption of Units allotted at any time prior to the expiry of 30 Business Days from the date of the application If the payment for Purchase of Units are made by a third party (e.g. a power of attorney holder, a financing agency, a relative, etc.), the Unit Holder may be required to give such details of such transaction so as to satisfy the AMC of the source and/or consideration underlying the transaction. For NRI / NRE, please provide copy of cheque leaf or FIRC certificate. BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS As per SEBI guidelines, it is mandatory for the Sole / First Applicant to mention his / her bank account number in the application form. Applications received without the relevant bank details will be deemed to be incomplete and will be rejected. The AMC and the R&T (the Registrar and Transfer agent) reserve the right to hold any redemption proceeds in case the requisite details are not submitted. The AMC may ask for a copy of a cancelled cheque to verify these details. The AMC will provide direct credit facility with the banks as may be available from time to time. Please contact the AMC and R&T for further details. IFSC code is necessary for electronic payouts. INVESTMENT DETAILS Applicants should indicate the Option (Dividend/Growth) for which the application is made. In case applicants wish to opt for both the options, separate application forms will have to be completed for each option. If no indication is given for the investment, the default option will be the growth option. MODE OF PAYMENT Applications can be submitted at the designated collection centers as appended in the KIM. Applications can be submitted at the Official Point of Acceptance of the AMC / R & T. Only one cheque/DD will be accepted per application form for fresh and additional purchases. The Mutual Fund and its agents / representatives are not obliged to represent dishonoured cheques or inform the investor/investor's agent about such cheques. For investments made through NRE/NRO account, a cheque along with a photocopy of the cheque and the application form must be submitted to a JPMorgan AMC branch. Payment can be made by rupee draft purchased abroad, payable at locations where the application is submitted to a JPMorgan AMC branch / collection centre. COMMUNICATION JPMorgan Mutual Fund has an online account management service which gives you the latest details of your account including your current valuation and information on transactions. The Account Statement, Annual Reports or other information etc. may be sent to unit holders by e-mail. If you have an e-mail address you can choose to receive e-mail communication from us in lieu of printed documents. Please furnish your e-mail ID and indicate the nature of communication you wish to receive over e-mail. When a unit holder has communicated his/her e-mail address and has provided consent for sending communication only via e-mail, the AMC / Mutual Fund / Registrars & Transfer agents are not responsible for the e-mail not reaching the investor and for all consequences thereof. The investor shall from time to time intimate the Fund / its transfer agents about any changes in the e-mail address. In case of a large document, a suitable link would be provided and investors can download, save and print these documents. However, the unit holder always has the right to request a physical copy of any shareholder communication and the AMC will arrange for the same to be sent to the unit holder. 7. NOMINATION DETAILS Nomination rules are subject to SEBI Regulations/applicable laws. Applicants applying for Units singly/jointly can make a nomination at the time of initial investment or during subsequent investments. The nomination can be made only by individuals applying for /holding units on their own singly or jointly. Non-individuals including a society, trust, body corporate, partnership firm, Karta of Hindu Undivided Family, holder of Power of Attorney cannot nominate. If the units are held jointly, all joint holders will have to sign the nomination form. A minor can be nominated and in that event, the name and address of the guardian of the minor nominee shall be provided by the unit holder. Nomination can also be made in favor of the central government, state government, a local authority, any person designated by virtue of his office or a religious or charitable trust. The Nominee shall not be a trust (other than a religious or charitable trust), society, body corporate, partnership firm, Karta of Hindu Undivided Family or a Power of Attorney holder. A Non-Resident Indian can be a Nominee subject to the exchange control regulations in force from time to time. Nomination in respect of the units stands rescinded upon the redemption/ transfer/ transmission of units. Transmission of units in favor of a Nominee shall be a valid discharge by the asset management company against the legal heir. The cancellation of nomination can be made only by those individuals who hold units on their own behalf singly or jointly and who made the original nomination. On cancellation of the nomination, the nomination shall stand rescinded and the AMC / Mutual Fund / Trustees shall not be under any obligation to transmit the units in favor of the Nominee. 8. DECLARATION AND SIGNATURE (a) All the applicants must sign in original on the application form. Signatures should be in English or in any Indian language. Thumb impressions should be from the left hand for males and the right hand for females and in all cases be attested by a Magistrate, Notary Public or Special Executive Magistrate. In case of an HUF (Hindu Undivided Family), the Karta will sign on behalf of the HUF. (b) The original Power of Attorney or a duly notarized copy of the Power of Attorney shall be required to be submitted where applications are made under a Power of Attorney. 9. Under the Systematic Investment Plan (SIP), the investor must submit the ECS mandate for each month/ quarter. No post-dated cheques will be accepted during the NFO period. The ECS mandate for SIP will take effect from 1 February 2008. The minimum amount per cheque for the JPMorgan India Smaller Companies Fund under SIP is Rs.1,000/-.
Please ensure that: • Name, address, contact details are mentioned and the signature of ALL applicants is available in the application form. • Bank account details are filled in completely and correctly (mandatory) including IFSC code. • Your preferred option is selected and the investment is not less than the minimum investment amount. • The Permanent Account Number (PAN) for all applicants is mentioned and necessary documents are enclosed, else your application will be rejected. • NRIs need to provide their overseas address (mandatory). • Cheques/ DDs are drawn in favour of 'Scheme Name' as applicable, dated and duly signed. • Application form number/folio number and applicant's name is mentioned on the reverse of each cheque / DD. • Documents as listed below are submitted along with the application (as applicable to your specific case) in original / true copies certified by a Director / Trustee / Company Secretary / Authorised Signatory. • For documents regarding mariner and PIO or any queries please contact the AMC or ISC.
Documents Resolution / authorisation to invest List of authorised signatories with specimen signature(s) Memorandum & Articles of Association Trust deed Bye-laws Partnership deed Notarised Power of Attorney For all applications a) Proof of PAN b) Form 49A or c) Form 60/61 along with address proof FIRC in case payment is made by DD from NRE / FCNR or where applicable Proof of identity Proof of address Invidividual Companies 3 3 3 Societies 3 3 Partnership Investments Trusts through POA 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 NRI FIIs 3 3
3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3
3 3 3 3
3 3 3 3
3 3 3 3
DESIGNATED BANK COLLECTION CENTRES FOR NFO PERIOD
Deutsche Bank : Bangalore : Raheja Towers, 26-27, M. G. Road, Bangalore 560 001. Chennai : Kothari Building, 5th floor, 114, M.G. Road, Chennai - 600 034. Gurgaon : DLF Infinity Tower "A", Ground floor, Sector 25A, DLF Phase II, DLF City, Gurgaon. Kolkata : Brooke House, 9, Shakespeare Sarani, Kolkata - 700 071. New Delhi : Ground floor, ECE House, 28-K. G. Marg, New Delhi -110 001 Mumbai : Kodak House, 222, Dr. D. N. Road, Fort, Mumbai - 400 001. Axis Bank Ltd. (With Deutsche Bank, in partnership with AXIS Bank.) : Ahmedabad : ‘Trishul’, Opposite Samartheshwar Temple, Law Garden, Ellis Bridge, Ahmedabad 380 006. Bhubaneswar : C/O. Archbishop's House, Satyanagar, Bhubaneshwar 751 007. Chandigarh : SCO 343-344,, Sector 35-B, Chandigarh 160 022. Cochin : 41/419, Ground Floor, Chicago Plaza, Rajaji Road, Ernakulum, Kochi - 682 035. Coimbatore : Vigneswar Cresta, No.1095, Avinashi Road, Pappanaickenpalayyam, Coimbatore - 641 037. Dehradun : 56, Raipur Road, Dehradun – 248 001. Goa (Panjim) : Atmaram Commercial Complex, Dr. Atmaram, Borkar Road, Opp. Hotel Nova Goa, Panjim- 403 001. Hyderabad : 6-3-879/B, G. Pulla Reddy Bldg., First Floor, Begumpet Road, Hyderabad 500 016. Indore : Kamal Palace, 1, Yeshwant Colony, Y N Road, Indore 452003. Jaipur : O-15, Green House, Ashok Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur 302 001. Jamshedpur : Voltas House, Near Ram Mandir, Bistupur, Jamshedpur 831 001. Kolhapur : Ground Floor, Hotel 'Panchshil' Building, 517, Shivaji Park, Station Road, Kolhapur 416 001, Maharashtra. Lucknow : Halwasiya House, 11, M. G. Road, Hazratganj, Lucknow - 226 001. Ludhiana : Shop No. 3, LGF, Surya Towers, 108, The Mall, Ludhiana (Punjab) 141 001. Mangalore : Essel Towers, Bunts Hostel Circle, Mangalore - 575 003. Mysore : Haripriya Complex, Temple Road, V V Mohalla, Mysore 570 002. Nagpur : M. G. House, Rabindranath Tagore Road, Besides Board Office, Civil Lines, Nagpur 440 001. Nasik : Malpani Pride, Behind Raymond Retail Shop, New Pandit Colony, Sharanpur Road, Nashik 422 005. Pune : Sterling Plaza, Plot No.1262/B, Jangli Maharaj Road, Near Deccan Gymkhana, Pune 411004. Salem : Door No. 115-1A, Sharptronics Shopping Complex, Opposite TVS, Omalur Main Road, Salem 636 009. Surat : Digvijay Towers, Opp. St. Xavier'S School, Ghod Dod Road, Surat - 395 001. Trivandrum : 2/2421, Condor Plaza, M.G. Road, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram 695 004. Vadodara : Vardhaman Complex, Opp GB Circle, Near Pizza Hut , Race Course Circle (South), Vadodara 390 015. Vizag : No.47-10-24/25, Dwaraka Nagar, Visakhapatnam 530 016, No.47-10-24/25, Dwaraka Nagar, Visakhapatnam 530 016. HDFC Bank : Aligarh : 3-316, Ramghat Road, Near Devi Tray Hospital, Aligarh - 202 001 Agra : Shop No. F3, F3-A, 1st Floor, Friend’s Plaza, Sanjay Place, Agra - 282 002 Ahmedabad : HDFC Bank House, Near Mithakali Six Roads, Navrangpura - 380 009 Ahmednagar : Amber Plaza, Station Road, Opp. ADCC Bank Sahakar Gruh, Ahmednagar - 414 001 Ajmer : AMC No. 13/10 & 14/10, Near Suchma Kendra, Adajcent to Swami Complex, Ajmer - 305 001 Akola : Sethi Heights, Opp. Collector Office, Z. P. Road, Akola - 444 001 Allahabad : 54/1 S.P. Marg, Civil Lines, Allahabad - 211 003 Alwar : Bhagat Singh Circle, Road No 2, Alwar - 301 001 Ambala : Shingar Palace Complex, Nicholson Road, Ambala Cantt - 133 001 Amravati : C/o. Rasik Plaza, Jaistambh Chowk, Morshi Road, Amravati - 444 601 Amreli : 2 Manekpura, Station Road, Amreli - 365 601 Amritsar : 1st Floor, R.S. Towers, Hall Bazar, Amritsar - 143 001 Anand : 1st Floor, Sanket Towers, Opp. Anand Arts College, Grid Road, Anand - 388 001 Ankleshwar : Commercial Plot - 73 / P, GIDC Estate, S.A. Motors Building, Ankleshwar - 395 002 Asansol : CMS Dept, P.C. Chatterjee Market, G. T. Road, Rambhandu Tala, Asansol - 713 303 Aurangabad : Shivani Chambers, Manjeet Nagar, Jalna Road, Opp. Akashwani, Aurangabad - 431 001 Balasore : C/o. Bharat Motors, F. M. Circle, Balasore - 756 001 Bangalore : No 8 / 24, Salco Centre, Richmond Road, Bangalore, 560 025 Bardoli : Shree Ambika Niketan Temple, Bardoli - 394 601 Barielly : 154, Krishna Palace, Civil Lines, Bareilly - 243 001 Baroda : 5th Floor, Midway Heights, Next Panchmukhi Hanuman Temple, Lokmanya Tilak Road, Kirti Mandir, Near Kala Ghoda, Raopura, Baroda - 390 001 Begusarai : Kachari Chowk, Begusarai - 851 101 Belgaum : 3rd Floor, Khimjibhai Complex, Belgaum - 590 006 Bhagalpur : Khalifa Bagh Chowk, Triveni Apartments, Dr. R. P. Road, Bhagalpur - 812 002 Bharuch : Near Octroi Naka Link Road, Near Octroi Naka, Link Road, Bharuch - 392 001 Bhatinda : 3027 - B Guru Kanshi Marg, Bhatinda - 151 001 Bhavnagar : 1st Floor, Gopi Arcade, Opp. Takhteshwar Post Office, Waghawadi Road, Bhavnagar - 364 001 Bhilai : Chauhan Estate, G. E. Road, Supela, Bhilai - 490 023 Bhilwara : 2-3-4, S.K. Plaza Complex, Pur Road, Bhilwara - 311 001 Bhiwadi : SP 54 Ashiana Arcade, Riico Industrial Area, Bhiwadi - 301 019 Bhopal : E - 1/57, Arera Colony, Bhopal - 462 016 Bhubaneshwar : Junction of Janpath & Gandhi Marg, Hotal Jajati Complex, Kharvelanagar, Unit - Iii, Master Canteen Square, Bhubaneshwar - 751 001 Bhuj : 101 & 102 Sunrise Tower, 11 - Vijaynagar Society, Hospital Road, Bhuj - 370 001 Bhusaval : Mansingh Complex, C.T.S No 3294, H No 4 / 285, Jamner Road, Opposite CSM Complex, Bhusaval - 425 201 Bokaro : B-9 City Centre, Sector Iv, B - 9, City Center, Sector IV, Bokaro Steel City, Bokaro - 827 004 Burdwan : 45 G. T. Road, Birhata, Burdwan - 713 001 Kolkata : Abhilasha II, 6, 1st Floor, 6 Royd Street, Kolkata - 700 016 Calicut : Malabar Palace, G.H Road, Calicut - 673 001 Chalakudy : Police Station Road, Chalakudy - 680 307 Chandigarh : SCO 371/372, Sector 35 - B, Chandigarh - 160 034 Changanacherry : CMS Dept, Golden Tower, Golden Tower, M. C. Road, Vezhakattiuchira, Changanacherry - 686 101 Chengannur : Govt Hospital Junction, Chengannur - 689 121 Cochin : 1st Floor, Sl Plaza, Palarivattom, Cochin - 682 025 Coimbatore : 1635 Classic Tower, Trichy Road, Coimbatore - 641 018 Curchorem : CMS Dept, Mopkar Chamunda, Ground Floor, Near Post Office, Curchorem - Sanguem Road, Curchorem - 403 706 Cuttack : Bajrakbati Road, Cuttack - 753 001 Dahanu : Matruashish Building, Irani Road, Dahanu Road, Dahanu - 401 602 Daman : ARC Shopping Mall, Dilip Nagar, Teen Batti, Daman - 396 210 Davangere : No. 621, Bhm Enclave, Binny Co Road, Mandipet, Davangere - 577 002 Dehradun : 56, Rajpur Road, Uttaranchal, Dehradun - 248 001 Delhi : Figops, Ist Floor, Kailash Building, 26 K. G. Marg, New Delhi - 110 001 Dhanbad : Sri Ram Plaza, 1st Floor, Bank More Dhanbad, Jharkhand - 826 001 Dharamsala : 363 / 6 Centre Point, Civil Lines, Dharamsala - 176 216 Dhule : Lane No 6, Mundada Arcade, Parola Road, Dhule - 425 001 Durgapur : A 102 & 103, City Centre, Bengal Shristi Complex, City Center, Durgapur Road, Durgapur - 713 216 Erode : 456 Brough Road, Erode - 638 001 Ferozepur : CMS Dept, Building 307 / 7, The Mall, Ferozpur City, Haryana - 152 002 Gandhidham : Plot No. 1, Sector 8, Rabindranath Tagore Road, Near Gpo, Gandhidham - 370 201 Gaya : Near Ganta Ghar, K.P. Road, Gaya - 823 001 Gondal : Ground And First Floor, College Chowk, Next To Central Bank of India, Gondal - 363 031 Gorakhpur : Cms Dept., Prahlad Rai Trade Centre, Ayodhya Crossing, Bank Road, Gorakhpur - 273 001 Guntur : 87-90, Main Road, Lakshmipuram, Guntur - 52 2007 Gurdaspur : CMS Dept., Scf-1& 2 Shopping Complex, Improvement Trust Market, Hanuman Chowk, Gurdaspur - 143 521 Guwahati : Fancy Bazar Branch - Wbo, Mishra Complex Jail Road, Guwahati - 781 001 Gwalior : Block G1, Plot No. 43, Anand Deep Building, City Centre, Gwalior - 474 011 Hajipur : Vimal Complex, Dak Banglow Complex, Opp. T.V.S. Showroom, Hajipur - 844 101 Haldwani : 8/6, Nainital Road, Bhotia Prao, Haldwani - 263 141 Hazaribagh : Annada Chowk, Guru Gobind Singh Road, Hazaribagh - 825 301 Himatnagar : G.T. Shop No. 5-8 & First Floor 4 - 9, Kumar House, Durga Oil Mill Compound, Himmatnagar - 383 001 Hisar : SCO 170 A Commercial Building, Red Square Market, Station Road, Hissar - 125 001 Hoshirapur : Sco 1-2-3, Scheme No. 11, Improvement Trust Market Chandigarh Road, Hoshiarpur - 146 001 Hosur : No. 24 & 25, Maruthi Nagar, Near Dharga, Sipcot Po, Hosur - 635 126 Hubli : T.B. Revankar Complex, Vivekanand Hospital Road, Hubli - 580 029 Hyderabad : 6-1-73, 3rd Floor Saeed Plaza, Lakadikapaul, Hyderabad - 500 004 Ichalkaranji : House No 7 - 55, Main Road, Janata Chowk, Ichalkaranji - 416 115 Indore : 3 Rd Floor, 9/1A, U.V. House, South Tukonj, Indore - 452 001 Irinjalakuda : Ushus Complex, Main Road, West Tana Po, Irinjalaguda - 680 121 Jabalpur : 1702, Naiper Town, Model Road, Jabalpur - 482 002 Jagraon : 368 B, Kapoor Building, Tehsil Road, Jagraon - 142 026 Jaipur : 1st Floor, O - 10, Ashok Marg, Ahimsa Circle, C Scheme, Jaipur - 302 001 Jalandhar : 911, Near Narinder Cinema, G. T. Road, Jalandhar - 144 001 Jalgaon : Plot No. 134 / 135, DSP Chowk, Facing Mahal Road, Jalgaoan - 425 001 Jammu : Cb 13, Railhead Complex, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu Tawi, Jammu - 180 001 Jamnagar : Plot No. 6, Park Colony, St. Ann’s School, Bedi Bunder Road, Jamnagar - 361 008 Jamshedpur : C/o. Mithila Motors Ltd., Near Ram Mandir, Bistupur, Jamshedpur - 831 001 Jhansi : Damroo Cinema Complex, Civil Lines, Jhansi - 284 001 Jodhpur : Plot No. 57 / B, 9th Chopasani Road, Jodhpur - 342 003 Junagadh : Moti Palace, Ground Floor, Opp. Raijinagar, Junagadh - 362 001 Kadi : Radhaswami Complex, R.S. No. 242, Nr. N.C. Desai Petrol Pump, Highway Char Rastha, Kadi - 382 715 Kalyani : B-7/40 & 41(s) Central Avenue West, Central Park, B-7/40 & 41(s), Central Avenue West, Central Park, Kalyani - 741 325 Kannur : CMS Dept, K.V.R. Towers, South Bazar Road, Kannur - 670 002 Kanpur : Navin Market Branch, 15/46 Civil Lines, Kanpur, 280 001 Kapurthala : Mgn School, Mall Road, Kapurthala - 144 601 Karad : Near Hotel Sangam, Pune Bangalore Highway, Karad - 415 110 Karnal : Sco 778-779, Opp. Mahabir Dal Hospital, Kanjpura Road, Karnal - 132 001 Karur : 126 / D / E, Anna Plaza, Kovai Road, Karur - 639 002 Khanna : Opp. Bus Stand, G. T. Road, Khanna - 141 401 Kolhapur : Gem Stone, Raosaheb Vichare Complex, 517, E Ward, New Shahupuri, Near Central Bus Stand And Parikh Pool, Kolhapur - 416 001 Kota : Show Room No. 13 - 14, Main Jhalawar Road, Kota - 324 007 Kottayam : Unity Building, Opp Midc Centre, K K Road, Kottayam - 686 002 Kurukshetra : CMS Dept, Shop No 1 To 5, Kalawati Market, Railway Road, Kurukshetra - 136 118 Latur : Shri Prabha Arcade, Shop No 3-6, M. G. Road, Near Nagar Parishad, Opp Town Hall, Latur - 413 512 Lucknow : Pranay Tower,Darbari Lal Sharma Marg, Beside Pratibha Cinema, Lucknow - 226 001 Ludhiana : CMS Dept, 5th Floor, Mall Road, Ludhiana - 141 001 Chennai : Mariam Centre, Ground Floor, 751 B, Anna Salai, Chennai - 600 002 Madurai : 7 - A, West Veli Street, Opp Railway Station, Madurai - 625 001 Mandi Gobindgarh : Hukum Chand Bansal Building, Main Post Office Roda, Mandi Gobindgarh - 147 301 Mangalore : M. N. Towers, Kadri, Mangalore - 575 002 Manjeri : CMS Dept, Kurikal Plaza, Bldg #20/1245 Kacheripady, Malapurram Road, Manjeri - 676 121 Margoa : Ranghavi Building, Opp Municipality Garden, Dr George Barette Road, Margoa - 403 601 Mathura : CMS Dept, Ops BSA College, Gaushala Raod, Mathura - 281 001 Meerut : 381 Western Kachery Road, Meerut - 250 001 Mehsana : Prabhu Complex, Near Raj Kamal Petrol Pump, Abhu Highway, Mehsana - 384 002 Moga : G. T. Road, Opp D. C. Office, Moga - 141 001 Moradabad : Chaddha Shopping Complex, GMD Road, Moradabad - 244 001 Morvi : Om Shopping Center, Revapur Main Road, Morvi - 363 641 Mapuca : S 1 / 2 Ground Floor, Cosmos Towers, Near Govt Bldg Complex, Mapusa - 403 507 Mumbai : Maneckjiwadia Building, Nanik Motwani Marg, Mumbai - 400 023 Muzzafarnagar : 53/4 -A Bhag Kambal Wala, Jansat Road, New Mandi, Muzaffarnagar - 251 001 Muzzafarpur : Above Maruti Showroom, Choti Saria Ganj, Muzzafarpur - 842 001 Mysore : Mythiri Arcade, 1st Main, Saraswathipuram, Mysore - 570 009 Nabha : SCO 14-15, Patiala Gate, Nabha - 147 201 Nadiad : Shoot Out Building, Nadiad Ice Factory Compound, College Road, Nadiad - 387 001 Nagpur : 303 & 304 3rd floor, Wardh Road, 12, Milestone, Near Lokmat Square, Nagpur - 440 010 Nasik : Archit Centre, 3rd Floor, Chandak Circle Link Road, Opp. Sandeep Hotel, Near Mahamarg Bus Stand, Nasik - 422 002 Navsari : Nandini Complex, Ground Floor, Station Road, Sandh Kuva, Navsari - 396 445 Nawanshahar : B 1 / 48, Banga Road, Nawanshahar - 144 514 Nellore : G. T. Road, Nellore - 524 001 Palakkad : 8 / 246, Chandra Nagar, Palakkad - 678 007 Palanpur : Parth Complex, Near Cozy Tower, Opp Joravar Palace, Palanpur - 385 001 Panipat : 801 / 4, G. T. Road, Panipat - 132 103 Panjim : Swami Vivekanand Road, 301, Milroc Lar Menezes, Opp. Gomantak Maratha Samaz, Panjim - 403 001 Pathanamthitta : CMS Dept, Aban Arcade Ward # 9/1128, Pathanathitta-Kumbazha Road, Pathanathitta - 689 645 Patiala : S.C.O 70 - 73, Leela Bhawan Market, Patiala - 147 001 Patna : Rajendra Ram Plaza, Exhibition Road, Patna - 800 001 Perinthalmanna : Calicut Road, Perinthalmanna, Malappura Dist, Perinthalmanna - 679 322 Phagwara : Kalra Road, Opp. Hanuman Garhi Mandir, G. T. Road, Phagwara - 144 401 Ponda : Royal Chambers, GD1 - GD4, Tisk, Ponda - 403 401 Pondicherry : TS No 6, 100 Feet Road, Ellaipillaichavady, Pondhicherry - 605 005 Porbandar : Om Shiv Sakthi, R D Chamber, Porbander - 360 575 Pune : 5 Th Floor Millennium Tower, Bhandarkar Road, Shivaji Nagar, Pune - 411 004 Quilon : VGP Buildings, Door No Xvi / 1539 (1320a), Vadakumbhagom Ward, Irumpupalam, Kollam - 691 001 Raipur : Chawla Complex, Near Vanijya Bhawan, Sai Nagar, Devendra Nagar Road, Raipur - 492 009 Rajamundry : H.No : 46-17-20, Main Road, Danavaipet, Rajahmundry - 533 103 Rajapalayam : No 251, Thenkasi Road, Kadambankulam, Rajapalayam - 626 117 Rajkot : Opp Alfred High School, 2nd Floor, Panchratna Bldg, Jawahar Road, Rajkot - 360 001 Rajpura : 11 - 12 Block B, Chandigarh Patiala Road, Rajpura - 140 401 Ranchi : Rohini 1st Floor, 56 Circular Road, Ranchi - 834 001 Raniganj : NSB Road, Plot No 408, Raniganj - 713 347 Ratlam : 90, Station Road, Ratlam - 475 001 Rewari : L-203. Old Court Road, Model Town, Rewari - 123 401 Rishikesh : M No 53, M J Mall, Railway Road, Rishikesh - 249 201 Rohatak : 401 -402, D Park, Model Town, Main Delhi Road, Rohtak - 124 001 Ropar : Sohana Chandigarh Rd, College Road, Ropar - 141 001 Roorkee : 313 / 8, Civil Lines, Roorkee - 247 667 Rourkela : Bisra Road, Dwivedi Bhawan, Dwivedi Square, Rourkela - 769 001 Rudrapur : Plot No1&2, Nanital Road, Plot No1&2, Nanital Road, Rudrapur - 263 153 Saharanpur : Mission Compound, Court Road, Adjoining Top Shop, Saharanpur - 247 001 Salem : 5 / 241 - F, Rathna Arcade, Omalur Main Road, Salem - 636 004 Sambalpur : Nayapara, Golbazar Chowk, Sambalpur - 768 001 Sangamner : Shop No 1, Janak Plaza, Opposite Kubera Sankul, New Nagar Road, Sangamner - 422 605 Sangli : 640, Venkatesh Senate, Miraj Road, Sangli - 414 416 Sangrur : Shop No. 1-2-3 Kaula Park Market, Shop No. 1-2-3 Kaula Park Market, Sangrur - 148 001 Shillong : Police Bazar, Shillong - 793 001 Shimla : Jankidas Building,, 3, The Mall, Shimla - 171 001 Siliguri : 3 No, Ramkrishna Samity Building, Sevoke Road, Pani Tanki More, Siliguri - 734 401 Silvassa : 1-16 Jaypee House, Opp Patel Petrol Pump, Vapi Silvassa Road, Silvassa - 396 230 Solan : Anand Bhavan, Near DC Office, Rajgarh Road, Solan 173 212 Solapur : Sun Plaza, 1st Floor, 8516 / 11, Murarji Peth, Lucky Chowk, Solapur - 413 007 Srinagar : M. S. Shopping Mall, Residency Road, Srinagar - 190 001 Surat : 7th Floor, Kashi Plaza, Next to Dr Bipin Desai Children Hospital, Majura Gate, Surat - 395 002 Surendranagar : Middle Point, Near Milan Cinema, Surendranagar - 363 002 Thalassery : Avk Nair Road, Thalassery - 670 001 Theni : No 422 - A, Periyakulam Road, Opposite Convent, Theni Allinagaram, Theni - 625 531 Tirunelveli : 12,13 Trivandrum High Road, Vannarpet, Palayamkottai, Tirunelveli - 627 002 Thiruvalla : Illampallil Buildings, 26/149(1&2), Mc Road, Tiruvalla - 689 101 Tirupathi : H. No 10 - 14 - 575 / A3, Mosque Road, V.V. Mahal Road, Tirupati - 517 501 Tirupur : 160,Chidambaram Complex, Kumaran Road, Tiruppur - 641 604 Tirur : KMS Towers, Thazepalam,Malappuram Dist.kerla, Tirur - 676 101 Trichur : Global Centre, M G Road, Trichur - 680 004 Trichy : A - 10, Lakshmi Arcade, 11th Cross Main Road, Thillainagar, Trichy - 620 018 Trivandrum : Kenton Towers, Vazhuthacaud, Trivandrum - 695 014 Udaipur : 358 Post Office Road, Chetak Circle, Adjacent To Chetak Cinema, Udaipur - 313 001 Udupi : Panduran Towers, Court Road, Diana Circle, Udupi - 576 101 Unjha : Suvidhi Complex, 1 St Floor, Nr. Radha Krishna Temple, Station Road, Unjha - 382 170 Valsad : 1st Floor,Ekta Appt, Near R J J High School, Thithal Road, Valsad - 396 001 Vapi : Lower Ground, Emperor Arcade, Chala Road, Vapi - 396 191 Varanasi : D 58 / 2 Kuber Complex, Rathyatra Crossing, Varanasi - 221 010 Vasco : Ground Floor, Damodar Building, Swatantra Path, Vasco Da Gama - 403 802 Vellore : No 73, Officers Line, Krishna Nagar, Vellore - 632 001 Veraval : Amrutdeep, Opp Public Garden, Rajamahal Road, Veraval - 362 265 Vijaywada : 40 - 1 -48 / 2, M. G. Road, Labbipet, Vijaywada - 520 010 ishakapatnam : 1st Floor, Poduri Castle, Above Rayomond Showroom Dwarka Nagar, Vishakapatnam - 530 016 Warangal : No 1-8-605 / 1 Nakkalgutta, Hanamkonda, Warangal - 506 002 Yamunagar : 103, Model Town, Nehru Park Road, Yamunanagar - 135 003.
LIST OF COLLECTION CENTRES
JPMorgan Asset Management India Private Limited : Kolkata : Apeejay Business Centre, Block-A, 8th Floor, 15 Park Street, Kolkata - 700 016. Chennai : Abacus Business Centre, Raja Annamalai Building, 2nd Floor, 72 Marshall's Road, Egmore, Chennai - 600 001. Bangalore : Regus Business Center, Office No. 941, Level 9, East Wing, Raheja Towers, M.G. Road, Bangalore
- 560001. Pune : Global Trade Centre, 1/1 Rambaug Col, LBS Rd., Above UTI ATM, Navi Peth, Pune - 411 030. Ahmedabad : Broadway Business Centre, Office no. - 13, Sahajanand Complex, Opposite CitiBank, Near Panchvati Petrol pump, C. G. Road, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad - 6. New Delhi : Shangri-la Hotel, Business suite-507, 19, Ashoka Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi - 110 001. Mumbai : Mafatlal Centre, 8th Floor, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021. Deutsche Investor Services Private Limited : Investor Service Centres : The Registrar will be the official point of acceptance for electronic transactions received from specified banks, financial institutions, distribution channels, etc (mobilised on behalf of their clients) with whom the AMC has entered / may enter into specific arrangements for purchase / sale / switch of Units. Agra : Unit No.13/A, 1st Floor, Kailash Tower, Block No. E 16/8, Sanjay Place, Agra 282004, Tel: 0562-3269522. Ahmedabad: M-Square Building, First Floor, Near Swastik Char Rasta, Behind City Centre, Off CG Road, Ahmedabad 380 009, Gujarat, Tel: 079-26403080 Tel: 079-26403080. Aurangabad: Alaknanda, Adalat Road, Near Baba Petrol Pump, Aurangabad 431005,Maharashtra. Tel: 0240-6611879, 9371685859. Bangalore: 104, Prestige Meridian, 29, M.G Road, Bangalore 560 001, Karnataka, 080-41232264. Bhubaneshwar: Metro House, Shop No 5, A 410, Vanivihar, Bhubaneshwar 751 004, Orissa, Tel: 0674-3202010, 0674-3202011. Chandigarh: SCO 154-155, Sector 17 C, 2nd Floor, Chandigarh 700 001, Haryana,Tel: 0172-4625793. Chennai: 1st Floor, Door No.141, Pasla Foreign Exchange Building, Next to Tata Motors, AnnaSalai, Chennai 600 002. Tamil Nadu, Tel: 044-42630104. Cochin: 3rd Floor, Block B, Bab Towers, M. G. Road, Cochin 682 015, Kerala,Tel: 0484-4029468. Coimbatore: No. 424-E, Red Rose Towers, D.B. Road, R.S. Puram, Coimbatore 541 001, Tamil Nadu,Tel: 0422-4370807. Cuttack: C/o. Handloom House, 1st Floor, Badambadi Link Road, Opposite LIC Colony, Cuttack 753 012, Orissa. Tel: 0671-3200054 / 0671-3200055. Dehradun: Shop No. 25, Ground Floor, Radha Palace Shopping Complex, Rajpur Road, Dehradun 248 001, Uttaranchal. Tel: 0135-3204335. Erode : 1st Floor, 1A & 1B, Shop No. 859, N.S.T.V. Building, Brough Road, Erode 638001. Tel.: 4271673. Panjim (Goa): F-1 & F-2, Alfran Plaza, 1st Floor, Near Don Bosco High School, M.G. Road, Panjim, Goa,Tel: 0832-2422665. Guntur: 2nd Floor, Aditya Complex, 6-19-35, 13th Main Road, Arundalpet, Guntur 522 002, Andhra Pradesh. Tel: 0863-3200035 / 36 , 0863-6631528 / 9. Gurgaon: Ground Floor, Vatika Atrium, Block B, Sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana. Tel: 0124-3201198. Guwahati: Ganapati Enclave, Ulubari, G. S. Road, Ground Floor, Guwahati 781 001, Assam. Tel: 99540 11181. Gwalior : Ganapati Plaza, 1st Floor, Citi centre, Gwalior Tel.: 4095800. Hyderabad: 6-3-1093/UG-3 (A&B), Vintage Boulevard, Rajbhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad 500 082, Tel: 040-66136307. Indore: B-3, Aru Plaza, Lower Ground, 582, M. G. Road, Infront of Hukumchand Ghanta Ghar Indore 452001 Tel: 0731 2533193. Jaipur: No.605 & 606, Plot No.15, Ashok Marg, C-scheme, Green House, Jaipur 302 001,Tel: 9929358108. Jamshedpur: Bharat Business Center, Ground Floor, Ram Mandir Area, Beside Mithila Motors, Bistupur, Jamshedpur 831001, Jharkhand, Tel: 0657-3200024 / 25. Kanpur: Office No. 216 & 217, 2nd Floor, Kan Chambers, 14/113, Civil Lines, Kanpur 200 801, Uttar Pradesh,Tel: 9873516266. Kolhapur: Shop No. 84, Gemstone Rai Bahadur Vichare Complex 517/2, New Sahupuri, Near S.T. Stand, Kolhapur 416 001, Maharashtra, Tel: 0231-3200017 / 0231-3200018. Kolkata: Lords Building, 7/1 Lord Sinha Road, Block No.GF/D, Ground Floor, Kolkata 700071, Tel: 9903281441. Lucknow: Skyhi Chambers, F-1, 1st Floor, Park Road, Lucknow 226 001, Uttar Pradesh, Tel: 0522-4048614. Ludhiana: Fortune Chambers, S.C.O., 16-17, 4th Floor, Feroze Ghandi Market, Opp. Stock Exchange, Ludhiana 141 001, Haryana, Tel: 0161-4615794. Mangalore: “Manasa”, 2nd Floor, Above Udayavan, Next to India Infoline office, M.G. Road, Mangalore, Karnataka. Tel: 0824-3200010 / 0824-3200011. Moradabad: Sai Sadan Complex, Ground Floor, Near Head P.O, Jail Road, Moradabad 244 001, Uttar Pradesh. Tel: 0591-3200002 / 0591-3200003. Mumbai: Prospect Chambers, G 02 B, D. N. Road, Fort, Mumbai 400 001, Maharashtra, Tel: 022-32583926. Mysore: Shop No. 7, Mythri Arcade, Door No. 2766 Ch 50, New Kantharaj URS Road, Chamaraja Mohalla, Mysore 570 009, Karnataka,Tel: 0821-3200577 / 0821-3200578. Nagpur: Shop No.10, Prathiba Sankul, North Ambazari Road, Dharam Peth, Nagpur, Maharashtra,Tel: 9823780535. Nashik: Suyojit Chambers, G-2,Trimbak Naka, Near New CBS, Nashik - 422 002 Tel: 0253-6610196. New Delhi: 910A,9th Floor, Narayan Manzil, Barakamba Road, New Delhi 110 001, Tel: 011 43516382. Patna: Hari Niwas, Shop No.209, Dak Bungalow Road, Corner of Fraser Road & Exhibition Road, Patna 800 001, Tel: 0612-320444 / 0612-3204447. Pune: Shop No.7, Ground Floor, Jalan Corner, CTS No.538 & 539, Narayan Peth, N C Kelkar Marg, Pune 411 042, Maharashtra, Tel: 020-66209794 Ranchi: AC Market, Gel Church Complex, Main Road, Ranchi, Jarkhand 834 001. Tel: 0651-3200328/29. Rajkot : L-1, Puja Commerical Complex, Harihar Chowk, Near GPO, Panchnath Plot, Rajkot 360 001. Tel.: 6640604 Rourkela: Triveni Complex, 2nd Floor, Madhusudan Marg, Opp. Hotel Sukh Sagar, Rourkela 769 001, Orissa. Tel: 0661-3200012 / 13. Salem: Vii A, Divya Towers, 2nd Floor, Plot No. 15I, Fort Main Road, Sevvaipet, Salem 636 001, Tamil Nadu. Tel: 0427-3200014 / 15. Sambalpur: Quality Manison, Ground Floor, Main Road, Nayapara, Gole Bazar, Sambalpur 768 001 Orissa. Tel: 0663-3200005 / 0663-3200006. Surat: Shop No. G1/G12, Mezzanine Floor, Jolly Plaza, Opp. Atwagate Police Station, Surat 395001, Gujarat, Tel: 0261-3230024 / 0261-3230025. Trivandrum: Annas Aracade, 2nd Floor TC, 26/15 (16) Spencer Junction, M.G. Road, Trivandrum 695001,Tel: 0471-3013054. Vadodara: No. 301, 3rd Floor, Gokulesh-2, Opposite Ivory Terrace, Sampatrao Colony, R.C. Dutt Road, Alkapuri, Vadodara 390 005, Gujarat, Tel: 0265-6640458. Varanasi : Kuber Chanbers, 3rd floor, Rath Yatra crossing, BC Tower, Varanasi-221010. Tel.: 23269670. Vijayawada : Door No.39-1-88. 1st Floor, M. G. Road, Labbipet, Vijayawada 520 010. Tel.: 2497739 Visakhapatnam: Shop No.1, Ground Floor, 2nd Lane, Redname Regency, Dwarka Nagar, Visakhapatnam 530 001, Andhra Pradesh, Tel: 0891-3200233 / 0891-3200234. Warangal: Shop No. F-40 Green Square, Opposite Public Garden, Petrol Pump Area, Hanamkonda, Warrangal 506 001, Andhra Pradesh, Tel: 0870-3200224 / 0870-3200225. The above list is subject to change from time to time. The investors are advised to contact the Investor Service Centre / office of the AMC for exact location and contact numbers of the Collecting Bankers / AMC offices / ISCs.
Please refer to instructions carefully before filling out this form
1. DISTRIBUTOR INFORMATION (Please read the instructions before investing)
For office use
Bajaj Capital /ARN- 0010
2. APPLICANT INFORMATION
Occupation [Please tick (3)] Agriculture Business Housewife Professional Retired Student Service
Mode of holding [Please tick (✓)] Single Joint Anyone or survivor Individual Partnership Club/Society Sole proprietor
Status [Please tick (3)] HUF Company/BC Trust FIIs Bank / FI AOP / BoI NRI / PIO* Minor Others (pl. specify) ____________________________
Folio no. (For existing unit holder – unless details in section 2 to 4 have changed, please go directly to section 5. Note that the applicants details and mode of holding will be as per the existing folio number) Name of first applicant Mr. Ms. M/s. PAN no. M A N D A T O R Y Pan proof Form 60 / 61 Form 49A
Date of birth D M M Y Y
[Mandatory - Please refer to instruction no.2(d)]
Name of guardian (in case of minor) / Contact person (In case of institutional investors) Mr. Ms. Name of second applicant Mr. Ms. PAN no. M Mr. Ms. PAN no. M A N D A T O R Y Pan proof Form 60 / 61 A N D A T O R Y Pan proof Form 60 / 61
Designation of the contact person (In case of institutional investors)
[Mandatory - Please refer to instruction no.2(d)]
Name of third applicant
[Mandatory - Please refer to instruction no.2(d)]
Address (Please provide full address) (In case of NRIs/FIIs please provide overseas address - Mandatory P.O. box no. may not be sufficient)
Pin code Overseas address (Please provide full address. P.O. box no. may not be sufficient) (Mandatory for NRIs / FIIs / PIO).
M A N D A T O R Y
City Communication Tel. (R) / Mobile no. E-mail
Pin code Tel. (O)
I/We would like to receive the following documents through E-mail instead of post (Kindly 3) Account statement Newsletter Quarterly review & annual report Other statutory information
3. BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS (The application will be rejected if bank account number is left blank. Please provide the details of the sole/first applicant). (Refer instruction no.3)
Bank particulars (Name of the bank) Branch address City Account number M A N RTGS D A NEFT T IFSC CODE O R R E Y Q U I Account type Current R E Savings D NRO 9 digit MICR code NRE FCNR Branch
Please 3 any one
Direct credit facility is available as per instruction no. 3. However, if you wish to receive a cheque payout, please tick here (3) Electronic Clearing Services (ECS) facility is available for receiving dividends. If you wish to avail of this facility, please tick here (3)
4. ANNUAL INCOME [Please ✓]
Upto Rs. 5,00,000 Rs. 5,00,001 to Rs. 25,00,000 Rs. 25,00,001 to Rs. 1,00,00,000 Rs. 1,00,00,001 to Rs. 5,00,00,000 Rs. 5,00,00,001 and above
Received from: (To be filled in by the investor)
Mr. / Ms._______________________________________________________________________________________ Application for units of JPMorgan India Smaller Companies Fund Payout Option (please tick ✓) : Growth (default) Dividend
Reinvestment (default ) Cheque / D.D. no._____________________________ for Rs.___________________________ Office Signature, stamp & date
dated_______________________ Drawn on bank ____________________________________________________________________
5. INVESTMENT DETAILS (Refer general instruction no. 4)
JPMorgan India Smaller Companies Fund
Option (Please 3)
Growth (default option)
Reinvestment (default )
6. PAYMENT DETAILS (Refer general instruction no. 5) 6A. LUMPSUM INVESTMENT (Separate forms are to be used for lumpsum and SIP investments)
Cheque / DD no. Amount of cheque / DD in figures (Rs.) (i) DD charges, if any, in figures (Rs.) (ii) Total amount in figures (Rs.) (i) + (ii) Rupees in words Cheque / DD date Drawn on bank/ Branch name Account type (Please 3) SAVINGS CURRENT NRE NRO FCNR D D M M Y Y Y Y
6B. SYSTEMATIC INVESTMENT PLAN (Refer SIP instruction and terms & conditions)
Frequency (Please 3 any one only) First SIP transaction via Cheque no. Instalment amount (Rs.) Cheque drawn on Name of bank Monthly SIP (default) Quarterly SIP Dates 1st (default) 15th Cheque dated No. of instalments 10th 25th D D M M Enrolment period (default 6 instalments) No. of instalments Y Y Amount (Rs.)
Total amount (Rs.) Branch
7. NOMINATION DETAILS (Optional)
I/We hereby nominate the undermentioned nominee to receive the amounts to my/our credit in the event of my/our death. I/We also understand that all payments and settlements made to such nominee and signature of the nominee acknowledging receipt thereof, shall be a valid discharge by the AMC / Mutual Fund / Trustees. Date of birth (if nominee is minor) Name of the nominee Mr. Ms. M/s. Address of nominee (Please provide full address) D D M M Y Y Y Y
Pin code Name of the guardian (If nominee is minor) Address of guardian Relationship with nominee Signature of guardian Pin code
8. DOCUMENTS ENCLOSED (Please 3)
Memorandum & Articles of Association Partnership Deed Trust Deed Bye-Laws Power of Attorney Resolution / Authorisation to invest List of authorised signatories with specimen signatures
APPLICATIONS ENCLOSED (Please 3)
ECS Mandate Facility
TOTAL NO. OF ENCLOSURES
No. to be filled by applicant For office use
9. DECLARATION AND SIGNATURES
* Applicable to NRI/FIIs/PIO : I am / we are not U.S. or Canadian persons, residents in or citizens of the United States of America or Canada. I/We confirm that I am/we are Non-Resident(s) of Indian Nationality / Origin and that I/we have remitted funds from abroad through approved banking channels or from funds in my / our NRE / FCNR Account. I/We undertake that all additional purchases made under this folio will also be from funds received from abroad through approved banking channels or from funds in my / our NRE/FCNR Account. In case of non residents (please tick as appropriate) : 1. Residential Status : Resident (including not ordinarily resident) Non-resident. 2. The units issued to me/us will be held as investment business asset#. Corporate Applicants only : A corporation should affix its Company stamp or seal, if any. I am/we are duly authorised to execute and deliver this Master Account Agreement. The corporation is not organised or formed by US Persons, residents in or citizens of the United States of America principally for the purposes of investing in securities not registered under the Securities Act of 1933 of the United States of America. I / We have read and understood the contents of the Offer Document and Key Information Memorandum, of the above Scheme(s) of JPMorgan Mutual Fund including the sections on "Who cannot invest", "Note on Anti Money Laundering, Know-Your-Customer and Investor Protection" and "How to Apply ?". I/We hereby apply for allotment/purchase of Units in the Scheme(s) and agree to abide by the terms and conditions appliacable thereto. I/We hereby declare that I/we am/are authorised to make this investment and that the amount invested in the Scheme is through legitimate sources only and does not involve and is not designed for the purpose of any contravention or evasion of any Act, Rules, Regulations, Notifications or Directions issued by any regulatory authority of India. I/We hereby authorise JPMorgan Mutual Fund, its Investment Manager and / or its agents to disclose details of my investment to my bank(s) / JP Morgan Mutul Fund's Bank(s) and/or Distributor/Broker/Investment Advisor. I/We have neither received nor been induced by any rebate or gifts, directly or indirectly, in making this investment. I/We declare that the information given in this application form is correct, complete and truly stated. (These signatures will be matched against the signatures in the repurchase or other transactions and in case of improper match or difference in the signatures, investors will be requested to get their signature verified by their banks.) Date SIGNATURE(S) SIGNATURE(S)
Sole / First applicant
Please refer to Chapters XI and XX of the Offer Document.
JPMorgan Mutual Fund
Note: All future communications in connection with this application should be addressed to the nearest JPMorgan Customer Service Centre, quoting full name of the first applicant, the application serial number, the name of the scheme, the amount invested, date and the place of the Customer Service Centre where the application was lodged. Asset Management Company : JPMorgan Asset Management India Private Limited, Mafatlal Centre, 8th Floor, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021. E-mail [email protected]
. Toll free no. 1-800-22-5763 (JPMF). MTNL landline 022 - 2281 7222. Fax no. 022 - 6719 8223. Registrar & Transfer Agent : Deutsche Investor Services Private Limited, 2nd Floor, Tower 1, Logitech Park, M.V. Road, Saki Naka, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400 072. Tel. 022 - 6714 6000. Fax 022 - 6714 6902. E-mail [email protected]
ECS REGISTRATION CUM MANDATE APPLICATION FORM (ECS MANDATE FACILITY)
Authorisation of the bank account holder (to be signed by the investor)
This is to inform that I/we have registered for the RBI’s electronic clearing service (debit clearing) and that my payment towards my investment in JPMorgan Mutual Fund shall be made from my/our below mentioned bank account with your bank. I/we authorise the representative carrying this ECS (debit clearing) mandate form to get it verified & executed. SIGNATURE(S) SIGNATURE(S)
Bank account number
The Trustee JPMorgan Asset Management India Private Limited Please ( ) any one.
Please read Terms and Conditions overleaf First SIP cheque and subsequent SIP via ECS (debit clearing) in select banks.
I / We have read and understood the contents of the Offer Document of the following scheme(s) and the terms & conditions of SIP enrolment and ECS (debit clearing). I / We hereby apply for enrolment under the SIP via ECS (debit clearing) of the following scheme(s) / option and agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the following scheme(s) / plan / option (new registration). Please change my / our bank account for ECS (debit clearing) (Change in bank account). I / We hereby apply for cancellation of ECS (debit clearing ) facility for SIP of the following scheme / option.
INVESTOR AND SIP DETAILS
Folio no. (for existing unit holder) / application no. (for new investor) Sole / First investor name Scheme
JPMorgan India Smaller Companies Fund
Option (Please 3)
Growth (default option)
Dividend Payout Reinvestment (default )
Each SIP amount (Rs.) First SIP transaction via cheque no. SIP date [for ECS (debit clearing)] SIP Period [for ECS (debit clearing)] Start from 1 (default)
Frequency Cheque dated 10 Y
Monthly (default) D D M M 25 Y
Quarterly Amount (Rs.)
15 M M
(default - 6 instalments)
I/We hereby, authorise JPMorgan Mutual Fund and its authorised service providers, to debit my/our following bank account by ECS (debit clearing) for collection of SIP payments.
PARTICULARS OF BANK ACCOUNT
Bank name Branch name Bank city Account number 9 digit MICR code* RTGS / NEFT / IFSC CODE R E Account type Q U Savings I Current R E D
* Please provide the MICR code of the bank branch from where the ECS is to be effected. MICR codes starting or ending with 00 are not valid for ECS. Accountholder name as in bank account I/We hereby declare that the particulars given above are correct and express my willingness to make payments referred above through participation in ECS (debit clearing). If the transaction is delayed or not effected at all for reasons of incomplete or incorrect information, I/we would not hold the user institution responsible. I/We will also inform JPMorgan Mutual Fund about any changes in my bank account. I/We have read and agreed to the terms and conditions mentioned overleaf. Date
First account holder’s signature (As in bank records)
Second account holder’s signature (As in bank records)
Third account holder’s signature (As in bank records)
For office use only (not to be filled in by the investor) Recorded on Recorded by Scheme code Credit account number
SIP INSTRUCTIONS (PLEASE READ THE OFFER DOCUMENT FOR MORE DETAILS)
Please note that investors have to fill out separate application forms for lumpsum and Systematic Investment Plan investments. 1. SIP is available to investors in JPMorgan India Smaller Companies Fund. 2. The SIP application form should be completed in English and in block letters only. Please tick (tick mark) in the appropriate circle ( ). The SIP application form, complete in all respects, should be submitted at any of the Investor Service Centres (ISCs) of Deutsche Investor Services Private Limited as designated by the AMC from time to time. 3. a. New investors who wish to enroll for SIP are required to fill the scheme application form. New investors are advised to read the Offer Document of the scheme(s) before investing. The Offer Document / Key Information Memorandum(s) of the scheme(s) is available with the ISCs, brokers/ distributors and also displayed at the JPMorgan Mutual Fund website i.e. www.jpmorganmf.com. b. New investors need not have an existing folio for investments into respective schemes / options. Such investors can start a folio with a SIP. However, in case of SIP investments an investor can enter the scheme(s) with a minimum amount of Rs.1,000/- and in multiples of Re.1 thereafter. 4. The application is liable to be rejected if any of the following are not provided: a. Permanent Account Number (PAN) and PAN proof for all applicants. b. Bank account number. c. FIRC certificate for NRI (or cheque copy). d. Investor name and address. e. Date of birth of minor. f. Overseas address for NRI. g. The application is submitted unsigned. h. Corporate documents, including Authorised Signatory List (ASL), as applicable. Minimum investment is Rs.1,000/-. for SIP investment. All SIP investments must be of equal amounts including the first instalment. 5. SIP offers investors the following two Plans: (i) Monthly Systematic Investment Plan (MSIP) (ii) Quarterly Systematic Investment Plan (QSIP). 6. Under the Systematic Investment Plan (SIP), the investor must submit the ECS mandate for each month/ quarter. No post-dated cheques will be accepted during the NFO period. The ECS mandate for SIP will take effect from 1 February 2008. The minimum amount per cheque for the JPMorgan India Smaller Companies Fund under SIP is Rs.1, 000/-. Minimum amount per cheque for each scheme under MSIP and QSIP is Rs.1,000/-.
Total minimum number of cheques/ instalments under MSIP (default) and QSIP is six.
7. All SIP ECS mandates must be dated 1st, 10th, 15th or 25th of a month.
It may, however, be noted that the first SIP cheque could be of any date, but all subsequent mandates should be dated 1st, 10th, 15th or 25th. The first SIP cheque (of any date) and the subsequent mandate should not fall in the same month for the MSIP and should not fall in the same quarter for the QSIP. For NRI / NRE, please provide copy of cheque leaf or FIRC certificate.
8. Units will be allotted on the above applicable date. In case the date falls on a non-business day or falls during a book closure period, the next business day will be considered for the purpose of determining the applicability of NAV subject to the realization of cheques. 9. Cheques should be drawn in favour of the JPMorgan India Smaller Companies Fund crossed "A/c Payee Only". Unit holders must write the application form number, if any, on the reverse of the cheques accompanying the application forms. 10. Payment may be made by cheques drawn on any bank which is situated at and is a member of the bankers' clearing house located at the place where the SIP application is submitted. Outstation cheques will not be accepted and applications accompanied by such cheques are liable to be rejected. No cash, money order or postal orders will be accepted. All DD charges will be borne by the AMC. 11. Return cheques cannot be presented for collection. 12. An Account Statement will be issued by mail or by e-mail (if opted by the unit holder) to the unit holder within 10 working days for the first investment through SIP. The subsequent account statements will be despatched once every quarter ending March, June, September and December within 10 working days of the end of the respective quarter. In the case of a specific request received from investors, the Mutual Fund will provide the account statement to investors within five working days from receipt of such a request without any charges. Further, a soft copy of the account statement shall be mailed to investors under SIP to their e-mail address on a monthly basis, if so mandated. 13. Unit holders will have the right to discontinue the SIP facility at any time by sending a written request to the ISC or to the AMC. Notice of such discontinuance should be received at least 10 business days prior to the due date of the next instalment. On receipt of such a request, the SIP facility will be terminated. 14. The Trustee reserves the right to change/modify the terms and conditions of the SIP.
ECS – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The first cheque should be drawn on the same bank account which is to be registered for ECS (debit clearing). Alternatively, the cheque may be drawn on any bank, but provide a photocopy of the cheque of the bank / branch for which ECS (debit clearing) is registered. 2. First SIP cheque and subsequent SIP instalments via ECS (debit clearing) should be of the same amount. 3. Please submit the following documents at least 30 days before the first SIP date for ECS (debit clearing) : New investors
5. Investors will not hold JPMorgan Mutual Fund / JPMorgan Asset Management India Private Limited, its registrars and other service providers responsible if the transaction is delayed or not effected or the investor’s bank account is debited in advance or after the specific SIP date due to local holidays or any other reason. 6. JPMorgan Mutual Fund / JPMorgan Asset Management India Private Limited, its registrars and other service providers shall not be responsible and liable for any damages, compensation for any loss, damage, etc., incurred by the investor. The investor assumes the entire risk of using this facility and takes full responsibility. 7. JPMorgan Mutual Fund / JPMorgan Asset Management India Private Limited reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason thereof. 8. Please refer to the Key Information Memorandum / Offer Document of the respective scheme(s) for applicable NAV, risk factors, load and other information. 9. You can choose to change your bank account or discontinue this facility by giving 30 days written notice to any of our Investor Service Centres. 10. No post dated cheques will be accepted. ECS facility will be available to investors. 11. The first instalment of an ECS will begin from 1st February, 2008.
ECS mandate form First SIP cheque
ECS mandate form First SIP cheque
4. The cities / banks / branches in the list may be modified / updated / changed / removed at any time in future entirely at the discretion of JPMorgan Mutual Fund / JPMorgan Asset Management India Private Limited without assigning any reasons or prior notice. If any city / bank / branch is removed, SIP instructions for investors in such city / bank / branch via ECS (debit clearing) route will be discontinued without prior notice.
JPMorgan Mutual Fund
Note: All future communications in connection with this application should be addressed to the nearest JPMorgan Customer Service Centre, quoting full name of the first applicant, the application serial number, the name of the scheme, the amount invested, date and the place of the Customer Service Centre where the application was lodged. Asset Management Company Registrar & Transfer Agent : JPMorgan Asset Management India Private Limited, Mafatlal Centre, 8th Floor, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021. E-mail [email protected]
. Toll free no. 1-800-22-5763 (JPMF). MTNL landline 022 - 2281 7222. Fax no. 022 - 6719 8223. : Deutsche Investor Services Private Limited, 2nd Floor, Tower 1, Logitech Park, M.V. Road, Saki Naka, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400 072. Tel. 022 - 6714 6000. Fax 022 - 6714 6902. E-mail [email protected]